Sunday, May 21, 2006

Reader mail


Boy, do I have a lot of fans! But here's a little pointer...it's a blog. You can leave comments. You don't have to put a letter in an envelope and address it to me in "the great beyond" like you're writing to Santa Claus at the North Pole. For example....
I think that moment in Cleveland tv history ranks second only to baraby's drunken "There ain't no goddamn bird in that cage!" on-air tirade.

That's how this is supposed to work, folks. For now...on to the mail.

Dear Dorothy, Why you such a ho? Used to be such a nice ol' lady, now you a slut...wassup?!?! Love, Leroy

Leroy,
I'm dead. In death, there are no STD's, you can't get pregnant, and all the parts work, so why not get jiggy? Thanks for noticing.

Dear Dorothy, Of all the dead Clevelanders, who's the best in bed? Both male & female? Love, Rev. Cathy

Rev. Cathy,
Hmm....on the male side, toss up between Ralph Perk and Frankie Yankovic. On the female side, let's just say I can't wait for Betty Cope to kick the bucket.

Dear Dorothy,
You're dead. How are you getting all this great dish from the living world? Love, Pete Kotz, editor of Scene Magazine

Pete,
That's for me to know and you to find out.

Dear Dorothy,
You were always my favorite on WEWS. Did you ever get busy with Ted Henry? Love, Don Webster

Don,
Nice try. If you think I'm answering that one, you're crazy. But here's a hint; Dorothy loves toupes!!

Now back to pounding the pavement.

1 comment:

Joey Polanski said...

Back when you was nockin round th werld o th livin, you evr run inta Big Chuck Schodowskis kielbasa?